Today's Devotional, January 30

God Justifies The Ungodly

But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness,

Romans 4:5

Boldness is what God wants you to have when you come to Him. He does not want you to be afraid to come to Him, feeling unworthy because of your sins. He wants you to come boldly to Him, knowing that the death, burial and resurrection of His Son Jesus Christ has justified you and qualified you to boldly receive from Him.

This was the kind of boldness that the woman with the issue of blood had when she touched Jesus. (Mark 5:25–34) Now, by touching Jesus, she knew that she was breaking a Levitical law which states that anyone with a bodily discharge is unclean, and should not appear in public, let alone touch another person. (Leviticus 15)

But she refused to feel condemned by the law. She believed what she had heard about Jesus, and was confident that there would only be love and compassion, not condemnation, from Him. She believed that Jesus would justify her and qualify her to receive the miracle she needed. That was why she boldly pressed her way into the crowd to touch Jesus, who indeed said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well.” (Mark 5:34)

What was it about her faith that made her well? Romans 4:5 talks about faith that believes God justifies the ungodly. When you believe that God justifies the ungodly, it will give you boldness to come to God, even when you feel unclean because you have just blown it.

When you fail, don’t run away from God. Run boldly to Him, knowing that you are justified by the blood of Christ and not by your good behavior.

The devil may say to you, “How can you do that? Who do you think you are?” Don’t listen to him. Pick yourself up and thank God for the blood and the gift of no condemnation. (Romans 8:1) If God justifies the ungodly, how much more you, His beloved child!

Thought For The Day
You are justified by the blood of Christ and not by your good behavior.

[geocontent locationtype="Country" location="US, CA" reverse="flipit"]
Blessed by this post? Learn more from this recommended message:

Grace Revolution

[/geocontent]

[geocontent locationtype="Country" location="US, CA"]

[/geocontent]

1. thank God for this message. the world must hear this.

2. Sandhya D'Mello says:

Amen

3. Christian Emenike says:

U ar buildin up our inner strenght nd confidence. U ar a blesin to dis generation. Freṣh anointin nd grace upon u everday

4. Oscar dumenyo says:

God I thank U for Ur great love towards me!GBU Pastor Prince for uncovering this hidden truth, U’r a great Teacher by the GRACE of GOD.

5. uchendu uzoamaka says:

I am blessed. Thank yuo Jesus.

6. Timothy Egharevba says:

God spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall He not with him also freely give us all things(Roms 8:32)

7. zeny says:

Amen! Iam justified by the blood of my Savior Jesus Christ…..Grace and Peace to ALL…..

8. Victor says:

Amen! Jesus said at the cross IT IS FINISHED! Amen and so be it!

9. Richard akrong says:

Thank u pastor Prince for this marvelous message. Thank God for ur life.

10. Sue says:

Thank you Jesus for giving me boldness to access the Father’s throne because of your blood that was shed on the cross.

• Alvaro says:

Very thhguot provoking and sensitively written. Thank you! God loves us so much that he sent his son that whoever believes on him shall receive everlasting life.

11. Nigel Lewis says:

“let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.” Hebrews 10:22. Truly his blood has made us worthy of the robe of righteousness. His blood literally has put, placed and positioned us right up there at the mark of the high calling and has restored us to the very standard from which we fell. Now because of the blood we are the glorious church without spot and wrinkle. Simply accept that his blood has already removed every spot,stain,mark on your conscience and you are there, not by your performance but because you rely and trust in that which is perfect, that which can make you whole and wash away your sin…..nothing but the blood of JESUS!!!

12. John W. Hooper says:

Everything I have ever herd Joseph Prince talk about comes streight from the Word. Always Remember, John 1:1 Front to the back. The WORD!

• Yukari says:

Bob, Good, hpulfel thoughts and quotes.I especially want to reflect on God bringing in shalom now, through his kingdom coming in Jesus (and the community of Jesus).

13. Egbele Kelvin says:

Thank you father for your word today….. Am blessed

14. Martin Wanjiru says:

I love your teachings pastor. I calls my friends n notifies them on facebook to make sure one or two r watching you on telly when ur program is running and this is what I tell them..”I can’t learn this alone!”. God bless you so much. My problem is tht I’m in Kenya and I can’t get ur Cds here.

15. Henry says:

Since I start listening the preaching & sermon of Pastor Joseph Prince, my life was transformed, Amen, there’s no more condemnation to those who call upon the name of the LORD!!! no more guilty feeling if we come to Him in boldness…Hallelujah!!! The daily devotional in which Pastor Joseph Prince is sending me in my website have so much impact in my life. Thank you LORD JESUS for sending Pastor Joseph preaching boldly your amazing grace & love. Pastor Joseph Prince go forward…tell the whole mankind about the unmerited favor & grace of our Dear Lord JESUS CHRIST!!! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! GOD Bless You!!!!!!

16. David Luckyn says:

Joseph Prince the words of God from your/ministry are God’s word to me in due season,may God contineously nourish you with His grace to open up the whole package.we love you

17. Long ago when I lived under the law and power of religion I always felt condemed But thanks to the gospel of grace I feel with absolute confidence that I stand on blessed ground for the curse was reversed at the cross now I rest under showers of GRACE becoz of my faith in Christ not my works. God shower you with dew from Heaven