Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 29 April 2012

Can You Lose Your Salvation? Part 2—The Truth About Hebrews 10

29apr-message

Can a Christian “sin willfully” in the context of Hebrews 10:26 and lose his or her salvation? Join Joseph Prince as he tackles this difficult question many Christians grapple with, and outlines the context for the warning that has frightened many sincere believers. Discover also what the judgment for this particular sin is, whom it is really meant for and whether a Christian can ever be subject to it. Listen to this important message and gain for yourself a clear biblical understanding of this oft-misconstrued portion of Scripture, as well as a deeper revelation and appreciation of the efficacy of Jesus’ sacrifice and blood.

Can You Lose Your Salvation? (Part 2: The Truth About Hebrews 10) - Joseph Prince

1. LaVerna Woitaszewski says:

Keep teaching Gods truth about salvation Joseph. I just watched a televition minister teach on the subject of” eternal salvation” this week. And I was very happy to see that the message of Grace was being preached. But by the second and third day of the teaching he came up with the..ya but.. and he used the Hebrews text and said you could lose your salvation. Thanks Joseph for your radical message. Praise be to God.

2. Patrick KWH says:

Pastor Prince have previously preached on Hebrews 10:1-39. Here is a summary of it.

If we read Hebrews 10 from verse 1 to verse 26, you will find that that verse 26 was referring to the Jews (Hebrews of that day) that were been told repeatably about the gospel (received the knowledge of the truth); yet refused to accept Jesus’ one sacrifice for sin forever (verse 12). Hence if they sin willfully (reject Jesus’ one sacrifice for sin), there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins because God have already do away the sacrifice of bulls and goats (verse 4-7). The Jews cannot go back to the old testament way of atoning for their sins via the temple sacrifice because God have abolished it and replaced it with a more excellent sacrifice (verse 1-3). God takes away the first that He may establish the second (verse 9).

3. anna says:

I watched this series and it is even better hearing it a second time. He is great and i like the way he breaks down scriptures. it is good to know that if you make a mistake or two that it is not the end of the road for you. joseph prince helped me realize that because i was getting discouraged so hearing it a second time was great. thank you jesus for your timing, it is always perfect.

4. Philip Smith says:

As I read through Ephesians chapter 1 & 2 and Romans 11:29 this is what I found.
    I have been chosen; predestined; accepted; redeemed; inherited; sealed; and gifted.
    Numbers 23:19 God is not a man that He should lie. Nor a son of man that He should change His mind. What He said, He will do and what he has spoken, He will make it good.
    And here is the key word to all of God’s promises: Romans 11:29 for the promises of God are (Irrevocable); Not capable of being changed or revoked.
    I Jn.3:23 And this is His commandment: that we should (believe) on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another as He gave us commandment.

5. Terri m says:

I am so thankful and enlightened by Pastor Prince’s teaching…and absolutely blessed by the finished work of our Lord and Savior…Jesus. I would love to see Christ receive the love He so much deserves …what a Kind and Loving God. May the Peace of Jesus rest in us all.

6. Sheila Khosa says:

In my reading through Hebrews 10, i perceived that God was addressing the sin of disbelief in His son… I’m grateful for this series because to me it serves as a confirmation of what was already laid in my heart by the Holy Spirit.
    I’m now believing the Lord for more insight on Hebrews 6.

7. Madalene says:

Thank You Joseph Prince, for delivering the TRUTH!

8. Ben okoduwa says:

I hv bn watching prince Joseph on TBN for some time now n its hs bn a blessing. I will like to get d CDs on ”can u loose ur savaltion” pls how do go abt it? Thnk u

• Team JP says: (Author)

Hi Ben,

You can get a copy of the message by clicking the yellow ‘Order CD’ button located at the bottom of the message video, it would lead you the store. We hope this helps!

God bless!
      -Team JP

• COLE says:

There isn’t a billing to Nigeria..we in Africa are very limited when buying stuffs online…How do i get the cd of you can’t loose your salvation here in Nigeria

• Team JP says: (Author)

Hi Cole,

Thank you for your comment. You could try getting the resources from Lifestore South Africa.

Blessings,
          Team JP

9. james says:

I have much to say about this subject. fear grips my heart when I read these scriptures and others like them. However I cling to the words of jesus himself. In john chapter 6 verse 37 he says “All that the father gives me shall come to me and him that comes to me I WILL IN NO WISE CAST OUT”. verse 38 “for I came down from heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me”verse 39 “and this is the fathers will which has sent me that of ALL which he has given me I should lose nothing but should raise it up again at the last day”. also look at chapter 10 verse 28 “and I give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand”.verse 29 “My father which gave them me is greater than all and no man is able to pluck them out of my fathers hand”. verse 30 “I and my father are one”. ummmmm these words are encouraging indeed!