Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 10 June 2012

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus

WP_kyeoj_10june12

What do you do when a storm comes blowing into your life? Keep your eyes on Jesus and walk above the storm! Join Joseph Prince in this uplifting message as he shows you the simplicity and power of keeping your eyes on Jesus. Learn from Bible names how beholding Jesus’ beauty and love will drive out fear, cause you to ride effortlessly over the storm and transform you into His likeness. Begin to turn your eyes away from your circumstances and keep them fixed on the Son, and see Him do the impossible in and through you!

Keep Your Eyes On Jesus - Joseph Prince

1. Rae says:

Amen!!!

2. amazing. Pastor Prince. your preaching and teaching is wonderful.espescially on GRACE. love you.

3. Sharilee Rudolph says:

Only as I keep my eyes and heart turned to Jesus is there peace in the storm. Thank you for this word of life! In the secret place before the day begins I have communion and anoint myself. Part of it is the eyes ~ to see and discern as the Father sees and love as the Father loves. To SEE JESUS IN EVERY MOMENT OF MY DAY. To see Jesus high and lifted up and His train filling the temple ~ filling me.
    It is a strength to know JESUS IS WALKING TO ME and the great I AM is being glorified in my storm. Eternity here I come, prepared by the hand of God to reign! God bless you.

4. Segun Adeosun says:

Amen! So life transforming.

5. Dennis Tetteh says:

Your massages are very powerful and it makes you who you are in Christ Jesus.It based on grace of Jesus and not the law of Moses,the law is good but the grace is great because it brought salvation for mankind.Titus 2 :11. Bless you PASTOR PRINCE

6. Cynthia says:

Dear Pastor Prince;

First I wanted to say Congratulations again to you and Wendy on the new addition to you wonderful family. Your ministry has been such a blessing to my life and after seven years of grieving the loss of my beautiful 18 year old daughter from a violent car crash in Orlando Florida, just before her High School graduation, I have been like the lost sheep…Our daughter was a beautiful born-again Christian as was the young man who also died that day. He was a racing fanatic, and so now we now all of the horrific facts but recently I have come to terms with understanding that “Cities of Refuge” were established for a purpose for guys like that and he would be forgiven. Seven long years it has taken me to forgive but now that I can focus on Jesus, I can take off the heavy coat of grief and breath some fresh air.

Saying “No” to our perfect children is the best thing a parent can learn to do and even though it is hard to argue with the very successful ones…and we know that our beautiful children are almost perfect people; the word “No” was meant for that day my daughter was killed. I begged and pleaded the morning she died, but in the end our children have free-will. In my recovery, I have met hundred’s of parents like myself and we are all left to find Mercy in the middle, picking up pieces of shattered dreams, My daughter was a great and talented Christian, and her favorite praise song was “I adore you” by Hillsong United, and she sang it in church with her praise band. I found Pastor Prince on our local TV. broadcasting at 3:00 am about five years ago and would spend late night waiting to hear his next message. Since baby Justin has been born, the most amazing teachings have been coming through this ministry, almost just for me it seems. Saying “No” to the perfect children you love the most is a mighty teaching. Now we are realizing that although we were promised a more abundant life, the abundance of Grace and Mercy that it takes to mend broken hearts can be almost too much to ask for. Thank You again and again Pastor Prince (and Wendy); hope to meet you someday when your new church is finished.

• Team JP says: (Author)

Dear Cynthia , thanks for your sharing. We are standing in faith with you for God’s restoration in your family! We know God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ever dream or imagine! Blessings.

7. grace says:

Folks, encline your ears to Pastor Prince. This is the Gospel that Paul preached! Lord Jesus thankyou for and continue to Bless Pastor Prince, his family and his ministry, with all the glory going to Our Heavenly Father, Amen!

8. Susan Davis says:

I need a grief outlet this morning. This is what I am looking for. My husband was surfing cable channels about 1 year ago when he came upon Joseph Prince. He became so captivated by the “grace gospel” being taught that we began recording and watching every day. A believer saved by grace, my husband, Larry, began to truly know that Jesus loved him. His heart began to overflow with the truth and he began to share the “radical grace” that consumed his heart as well as recommending Joseph Prince teachings. On March 22, 2012, after a short battle with lung cancer, Larry passed into the arms of his loving Savior that he had come to know so personally. I am here this morning sharing the beautiful experience we had together. Our journey was 43 1/2 years. I miss him terribly, but I know that I too am the believer that Jesus loved and move forward with my eyes on Jesus knowing God still has a plan for me each day. I don’t know where else to look! Hallelujah! Thank you Joseph Prince for staying true to God, reminding us who we are in Christ Jesus.

9. Leah Pachal says:

Thank you for reminding us that” As we behold Jesus in His Glory we are transformed into HIS IMAGE” and become Supernatural Beings capable of doing Supernatural Acts!
    The Lord bless you,Pastor Prince, with continued revelation of the Scripture and the supernatural ability to TEACH us, who hunger after a growing knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ, all the amazing Truths that have been revealed to you!

10. Feby G says:

Praise The Lord! Thank you Pastor Prince for sharing this message.
    Surely it is too easy for us to get distracted, not just our mind, but most our conscience. In a daily basis, minute by minute, it is crucial to look upon Jesus all the time, and rest in His GLORY.

Blessed be the Lord for His goodness and mercy endures forever!

11. Ian Lanhm says:

Thankyou Pastor Prince for your teaching it is powerful and full of hope you are truly blessed by our LORD thankyou from a very gratful man

12. Daniel Elisha says:

Iam in love with your teaching to know that in the midst of the i have an anchor that i can hold on to, and to know that the worst of me has succeeded by the best of Jesus. I love you pastor prince.

13. Deborah says:

Deborah

Pastor Prince I was struggling with a variety of matters when your program came on. I did not turn the channel and I was blessed by the Word of God that you delivered into my spirit in my bedroom. I know that I can be transformed by beholding him. As he is, so am I, in the earth. I have to go for follow-up images on a mammogram for having irregularities on the first exam. I know and hold fast to that fact that Jesus does not have lumps or irregularities in his breast and NEITHER DO I. That word encouraged me greatly. God bless you Pastor!

14. Pingling Arief says:

Thank you Daddy God, for Pastor Prince! Pastor, me n my husband both fell in love with Our Lord Jesus Christ all over again since hearing your message about Jesus and His Grace, His amazing Personality, His Perfect Finished work On The Cross to redeem us, and many more. It was since 2003. Since then we have been living lives ENJOYING Jesus everyday..and wouldn’t want to be back on our old selves–those days living under law–NO MORE.
    At 23rd April last year, our aerosol and non-aerosol manufacturing plant burnt down in fire. it was the only one means of income for us during that time. Praise Our Daddy God that as we’d become rooted in the teaching of God’s Word about His unconditional love for us, and that ‘As Christ Is So Are We In This World’, we simply keep our eyes on Jesus and His Love for us. His help for our recovery comes so swiftly and beautifully.. He not only moved us into a new and better manufacturing plant, provided many more purchasing-orders for us, He also blessed us with another company– a whole-sale and distribution company–plus a whole team of committed sales persons with it. What else can I say about HIM other than ‘Daddy God, You’re The BESSSSTTTT Daddy..’?

15. Beth says:

You confirm all that I have come to understand about grace…..thank you….thank you….thank you….

16. Pastor Prince, I truely praise God for your ministry, it’s been life changing for me. Now by hearing the good news everyday, through your ministry, and learning how rightouse I am through Christ, and how bountiful God’s Grace is, and so much more, it has truely transformed my life. I thank God for you. I love lisning to you.

17. Tish says:

As a single mom, I’ve spent the last 20 years with my eyes on the storm. I knew the Lord loved me and I was doing everything I knew to grow my faith. I worked at being a Christian until I was a frazzled mess!

Then JP walked across my TV screen and told me that Jesus was calling my name. When I turned my eyes to Jesus, He took care of the storm! Thank God I can now live that way everyday! WOW! Love you JP and Wendy and Jessica and baby Justin!

18. Sharada C.M says:

Thank you so much for this message. You have no idea how important this was for me right now.

These past few days,I have been in mental turmoil about asking my dad for 5 lakh rupees investment into my business & all I could worry about is how & what I would answer him for all the questions he would put forth. The Lord led me to watch this video & I burst into tears, overwhelmed at just how much He loves me..He has made secure through this message & Im not looking back.So whether my earthly dad invests in my dream business or not, I m leaning entirely on my Heavenly Father for the financial support. God bless you abundantly,Pastor Joseph Prince n team! Hallelujah!

19. Elizabeth E. says:

I always thank the Lord every time i listen to your preaching pastor Prince. every 6:30 in the morning here in Queensland Australia. i am a born again christian and i love the Lord as he first loved us. I always thank the Lord for his grace and love for me and my family. Its good to wake up in the morning having to listen to the word of God through to you pastor Prince. truly i am destined to reigned! GOD BLESS YOU!

20. Thank You Pastor Prince! Amen, focus on Jesus and not problem. He gave us everything we need to LIVE in Him at the cross. I thank God for you Pastor Joseph Prince. That you are walking with the Holy Spirit and giving us beautiful Truth from God’s WORD.

21. Ele Amodu says:

Just came across this a few minutes ago, Grace of The Lord is evident! Thank The Lord for blessing you to bless millions! I’m growing by His grace

22. Cathie says:

I am just a new Christian. I thought I was a Christian in the LDS Church. But I never new Jesus because I was to busy taking honor to myself, trying work my own way into Heaven. I even went into polygamy for 13 years of my beautiful life. I told God one day that either Jesus died for all my sins I ever had or ever would commit, or He didn’t and I said I believed He did and I was done with that religion. I told God Him and Him alone would be all I would bow to ever again. Then I found out how through your books and youtube sermons. Praise God. I am so grateful you are not afraid to preach Grace alone. My heart is so full of gratitude that God lead me to your teaching. Praise God. He’s my everything.
    I still have so very much to learn but I’m on my way. So much programming to overcome after 60 years of brainwashing. I know “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” amen.