Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 26 August 2012

Reversing The Curse Through The Holy Communion

Reversing The Curse Through The Holy Communion

By just one act of eating from the wrong tree, man fell into sin, which brought forth disease and death. But did you know that by the same act of eating, we can reverse the effects of sin? Join Joseph Prince as he expounds on the power of the Holy Communion to give us health and wholeness. Learn how you can partake of the tree of life—Jesus—through the eating of the bread and drinking of the wine in the Communion. Begin to take this meal with newfound revelation and faith and see every symptom of the curse reversed in your life!

Reversing the Curse Through the Holy Communion - Joseph Prince

1. Saron says:

God bless you Pastor!!! Really great revelation!

2. Mun Yuen says:

PTL for releasing this message through Ps Prince, and with more nuggets of truth. Waves and waves of healing follow the hearing and hearing of this truth. Strength and wholeness permeate the entire body of Christ as believers take hold of this truth.
    Didn’t our heart burn….indeed it did!

3. Pam says:

Thank you Lord for as i commune with you i will never remain the same. Amen!

4. Nita says:

O am always so blessed by the revelation God gives you!!!!

5. viccy says:

I thank God for a special grace on your life. I am in total rest in HIS love.

6. Jean says:

Praise God for your wonderful teaching . I was blessed to have a pastor that taught me many years ago that we are righteous thur Jesus and in right standing with him because of his grace. If I had not had these truths in my sprit for all these years satan would have destored my life and killed me, but PRAISE GOD I AM COVERED IN GRACE , AND WALK IN RIGHTEOUSNESS all because of what JESUS did at the cross,and am now living a blessed life ! Gods blessing on you Pastor Prince ,your family ,your staff and your church. I am always hungry to hear the word of God taught with wisdom and truth that only God can give to a person,and thank God you have listen and received and we the people can receive more understanding when you teach. Again THANK YOU for the wonderful teaching. Don’t ever stop !!

7. Susan chioma says:

Sir ur message is gud tanx.

8. James Nganga Mwangi says:

Blessed to know that the Holy communion reverses the curse we inherited through Adam.Must admit that that is a new revelation to me.

9. thank you pastor 4 2 day’s teaching

10. God Bless all the believers of this world. Thank you pastor Prince. I enjoy the word so much when you preach. Amen Have a nice trip to the Holy Land.

11. Elaine Neely says:

About 4yrs ago i asked the Lord to show me the meaning of The Holy Communion.The Lord told me to turn the tv on to Day Star,and there you were teaching Health and Wholeness Through The Holy Communion.I had never seen you before,and after listeing to you teach i had to order the DVD and it has forever changed my familys and myself lives.I did not know just how powerful this knowledge was until i came under an attack from the devil in my body,i knew the Holy Spirit told me to speak on the subject in my church which i normally dont do.Praise God the devils lies did not work,and people are still taking the Commuion to this very day. What powerful truths God has for His Beloved people.Thank you so much for all that you do

12. Ifeoma Igwe says:

THANK YOU LORD,for this fruit of spirit,strength nd powerful truths You gave me through ur son thank u, Pastor Remain Blessed.

13. Ifeoma Igwe says:

THANK YOU LORD,for this fruit of spirit,strength nd powerful truths You gave me through ur son thank u. Pastor Remain Blessed.

14. diksha says:

hi i use to watch u on tbn africa today while i was prayg i say god i want to be ur perfect child that u r proud of me n while u were talkg u talked abt the perfect son wow its amazg god bless u for ur gr8 job zat u r doing

15. Lawrence Chew says:

Dear Pastor Prince,
    Awesome, refreshing message !
    As we sit at our NCC Church worshipping
    and hearing your message every time , you
    unveil the glory of Jesus !

And now while you and team are in Israel
    ministering together with Trinity Broadcasting
    Network , we thank Jesus and pray that more of
    the people in Israel will come to know Yeshua,
    Yud Hey Vav Hey .

Shalom, Shalom, Shalom !

We love you , Pastor Prince

Lawrence Chew & family
    New Creation Church – Singapore

16. Eric A Wilson says:

What a revealation on communion. This is direct download from heaven. God bless you pastor.

17. barrtaavious says:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU TEACH THE WORD OF GOD. THE WAY YOU TEACH IS A REAL EYE OPENER. GOD BLESS YOU.

18. dawn heald says:

I want to know more about this, c if I can get book or cd. born with problems and others developed, for twenty years it had been really bad n I didn’t understand why, and every church I ever attended, well they yeach, examine yourself, instead of discern the body of Christ, so no way was I gonna participate, lol TY pastor, Jesus told me wjen I believed I am righteous in Him, I’ll be made whole, I did, for the 1st time, in my heart, I got it, bout a wk ago, n now gonna take communion. n was in very bad way, n took communion twice, each time got far worse, but not communion, I know, cuz Holy Spirit told me that the jerk of jerks didn’t want me taking communion, so attacked me with lying symptoms, si n Jesus knows this about me, now, i’m gonna take communion, if I get attacked, which I doubt, i’ll take it again, n again, n again:) n again,lol! why? because He prepares a table for me in the prescence of my enemmies, n I think that table is communion:) I know it is, because what taking communion did for me those 2 times, is cleared up shingles that nothing else did, after a month of having new ones break out, n opened my eyes to see I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, thanks Pastor, thank You Jesus, Thank You my Daddy God, for wisdom, abundance of grace and Your gift of righteousness in Jesus, He is my Lord, Savior, Brother Friend, and He sets an awesome table:)HA! Praise The Lord, Amen.

19. Amy Engle says:

One of the greatest treasures of the Gospel is that our standing before God is not based on anything we have accomplished, offered or worked towards but rather on the work He has accomplished on our behalf through Jesus on the Cross. God’s pursuit of us in Jesus is such that He buried the wealth of His glory in the mess of our sin so that we who were buried in the mess of our sin could be raised to the riches of His glory. We had nothing to offer, and He had everything to give. Jesus + nothing =everything.

“For the essence of sin is man substituting himself for God [Gen. 3:1-7], while the essence of salvation is God substituting himself for man [2 Cor. 5:21]. Man asserts himself against God and puts himself where only God deserves to be; God sacrifices himself for man and puts himself where only man deserves to be.”
    John Stott

20. Teresa Joseph says:

Thk u God for using pastor prince to speak to us. U speak Tru him Lord we listen. All credit to Christ Jesus alone. Amen