Today's Devotional, Sep 24

Confessing Your Righteousness Pleases God

…the righteousness of faith speaks…

Romans 10:6

Every time you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ”, God the Father is pleased. When you confess that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, it reminds Him of what His Son has done for you to become righteous.

Also, by making you righteous, God is showing Himself righteous — “to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus”. (Romans 3:26)

Each time Jesus hears you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ,” it brings much pleasure to His heart too, because you are laying hold of what He suffered and died to give you.

The Holy Spirit, who now indwells you to convict you of righteousness (John 16:10), also rejoices when you confess, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” He is pleased when you flow with Him.

The delight of the Godhead is not the only thing you gain when you declare, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ.” The Bible tells us that when you “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness… all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Whether it is food, clothing or other necessities in life, “all these things” will be added to you. They will not just be given to you, but added to you as your inheritance when you seek first His righteousness.

You don’t need to use your faith for every single need in life. You just need to use your faith for one thing — to believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and it will cause all the blessings you seek to come after you and overtake you!

Thought For The Day
Use your faith to simply believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, and the blessings you seek will come after you and overtake you!

Blessed by this post? Learn more from this recommended message:

The Holy Spirit Convicts Us Of Righteousness

1. I am the righteousness of God in Christ♡Amen♥ says:

Amen♥Thank you Heavenly Father
    “I am the righteousness of You in Christ~!!~~”Amen
    Your Love gaves us Confidence~
    Your Unmerited Favor makes us happy and laugh~^0^~
    This morning~I also thanks Pastor Joseph for his wonderful faithful messages~
    God bless you ♬

2. nancy fogelstrom says:

Thank you Pastor for these beautiful words. Knowing that I am rightous with God in Christ is the best blessing ever! Amen & let us all walk with Christ TODAY!

3. Elizabeth says:

Just love you and your preaching…..

4. Lola Johnson says:

Thank you Pastor Prince for your messages of love and hope! I decree and declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! May His name be forever praised…amen!

5. Dlamini Gugu S says:

Thank u Pastor..this is inspirational a word of God knowing i am the righteousness of God thru Christ.

6. Carol says:

“I am righteous of God thru Christ.” Thank you Pastor for preaching evertme I watch yr services on TV they take me to another level Allelluah.

7. Sathya says:

I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Love you so much my dad Jesus. My soul thirts for you my dad. Love you to the core Jesus. All praises and honor to You alone. Hallelujah!

8. Gina Grande says:

I am the righteousness of God in Christ.Halleluyah,Praise God! Thank You Pastor Prince for the revelation that we all declare and believe and receive that we are righteousness of God in Christ.Yes and Amen! I believe!

9. femi amosu says:

I declare today that ‘I am the righteousness of God in Christ’ thank you Lord!

10. i am the righteousness of God in Christ . Amen!

11. Oscar Dumenyo says:

Amen!

12. Father's Love says:

Amen~!!I am the righteousness of God in Christ!!
    When we get vitality back from you ,dad~You smile and rejoice becauce of us
    How gracious God we have♡
    “Thank you Jesus~praise be to you~”
    “Thank you Pastor Joseph &God bless you all”

From your tweet ,I rewrite here~~^^
    We love God for He first loved us.
    It is all about his love for us and not our love for him(1 John 4,10)

13. david kissi says:

God richly bless u Pastor Prince. your message is trully liberating. Indeed this is the unadultrated Word of God for it is the only truth that makes us free. I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST, HALLELUJAH!

14. Alexander Paddy Armah says:

I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST. WOOOOOOOOW. AND A BIG AMEN TO THIS. THANKS PASTOR PRINCE.

15. manuel domingo says:

I AM THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST. AMEN

16. Richard Diederich says:

The thing that makes all this true is not our understanding of it, the truth of it is sure because the LORD has declared it. Then He provides understanding. Such kindness and grace that never stops overflowing. Thank you LORD !!!!!!!!!!

17. Kingsley okoede says:

Thank u father,i am d righteousness of God.Glory 2 God

18. Anne says:

Am just amazed to know that all I need to know & acknowledge that I am the Righteousness of God.