Today's Devotional, Sep 17

The Blood Of Jesus Protects

…And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.

Exodus 12:13

For 400 years, the children of Israel were slaves in Egypt. Life for them was one of hard labor, pain, loss and even death. When Moses their deliverer came, what soon followed was one plague after another on the Egyptians. But none of the plagues caused Pharaoh to release the Israelites until they put the blood on their doorposts. What nine plagues could not do, the blood did! The Israelites were finally set free because of the blood.

Are you under any kind of bondage? Are your loved ones held captive by the destroyer who is bent on destroying them? Plead the blood of the Lamb of God over all that is yours and your family’s. When nothing else seems to work, His blood always works!

When I was a teenager doing a stint as a relief teacher in a primary school, one of the girls in my class was absent from school one day. I didn’t think too much about her absence until I returned home that afternoon. As I was praying, I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to pray for her protection and to cover her with the precious blood of Jesus.

It was revealed later on that she had been abducted by a notorious serial killer who had murdered a number of young children. My pupil recounted how she had been tied up and offered to the “deities” the killer had in his flat. Miraculously, he released her when the evil spirits found her to be an unsuitable offering.

Why was this pupil released unharmed? I believe that she was presented to the deities on the same afternoon that I pleaded the blood of Jesus over her. Of course, the evil spirits did not want her because the Most High God would not allow them to have her. God was protecting her. She was set free because of the blood of Jesus!

Thought For The Day
When you plead the blood of Jesus, the destroyer cannot come near.

Blessed by this post? Learn more from this recommended message:

Jesus’ Blood Cries Forgiveness, Righteousness And Peace For Us!

1. Diana Murei says:

Thank You Jesus for Your precious blood that delivers me.

2. harold says:

amen! Hallelujah! I plead the blood of Jesus in evry situation i have, in my finances, family, daughters, relation with my wife, health and everythng that i have i plead the Blood of Jesus.

3. nancy fogelstrom says:

May the precious blood of JESUS cover my brother who is in bondage! Praise to you Jesus! Please pray for him to be free!

4. Ruth says:

Thank you Jesus for the blood truly speaks of better things in my life! I and my house we are preserved. Amen

5. Helen says:

I Plead the Blood of Jesus over my Family, my finances, my friends and every situation in my life.

6. apostle Byegon charles says:

the blood of jesus is a weapon against the devil,rev 12:10.
    We are on a better covenant of the blood of jesus.

7. Lorraine says:

I plead the protection of the blood of Jesus over my daughter, my son and my dad………and I ask these things in the name of Jesus

8. Sandhya D'Mello says:

Amen

9. Gwendolyn says:

I plead the Blood of Jesus over all that the Father intend for me to have, accomplish, my health, my wealth, my family and friends and I thank Him for His Love and Strength that He give to me daily…I also plead the Blood of Jesus over Joseph Prince Ministries. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my sins that I may be forgiven. Praise His Holy Name. Thank you Jesus. Love You Lord, Always and Forever Amen.

10. femi amosu says:

I plead the Blood of Jesus on myself and entire family.

11. Grace says:

Thank you Jesus for the blood.
    I plead the blood of Jesus over my family,my children,my home,my finances,my health and over every situation that am going through right now. Amen!

12. Jo-anne says:

I plead the blood of Jesus over my home, my family, my finances, and over my children. Thank you Jesus for the blood.

13. Alta Holzhausser says:

Thank you for your blood Jesus…I plead the Blood of Jesus over each and every family member of me and myself , our finances and health…Praise you Jesus.. Amen!!!

14. Oscar Dumenyo says:

THANK U JESUS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS ND POWERFUL BLOOD THAT SPEAKS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER. AMEN!

15. Melchizedek says:

Thank you Pastor for this revelation! I plead the blood of JESUS over my finances, my health, my academics, my accommodation, my job, my family. I plead His blood over me. I plead the blood over everything involved with me walking in the finished work of Jesus on the cross. AMEN!!

16. Uche Kalu says:

Hallelujah!

17. Tabitha says:

I plead the blood of JESUS CHRIST over my family, finances and my country Kenya.

18. Pastor Johnlaw says:

Am grateful to God for the blood of Jesus and its efficacy.I cover my family,ministry,job and our entire lives with the precious blood of Jesus,in Jesus’name amen.

19. johannes vataleni says:

I plead the blood of Jesuse over me , my family,my finances,bussness,study of my children and any situation in my life.
    Let no weapon formed against me prosper.Love you my lord Jesus and forever amen.

20. reuben sonney says:

thank u may GOD continuel be with u.

21. vivian uchenna says:

i plead d BLOOD of jesus over my life ,my family,my business,IJN AMEN

22. dawn heald says:

I plead the blood of Jesus The Christ on myself, my husband, brad, my entire family, including animals, and all th Lord has given to me, I plead The Blood of The Lamb on everything, person in my life, all I have or am belongs to my Kinsman Redeemer, Christ Jesus, and I plead His precious blood on on all, in Jesus Name, n for His Glory, I thank u Abba, n You Jesus for Your blood, shed, for us all, protect and deliver, my Love, my God, my Everything!

23. You see, when you plead the blood of Jesus, the destroyer cannot come near. When he sees the blood, he must respect the blood. He cannot touch what is covered by the blood. The blood of Jesus truly protects and sets you free!

24. Enyah kayi says:

I plead the blood of Jesus over my Job applications and my entire life – Amen!

25. rebecca says:

Thank you Jesus for the blood that has set my family and i free!!!!!!! i plead the blood of Jesus over my daughters in every state of their being ,family ,finances,friends& relatives.and in everything at all times in my life.i love you JESUS

26. LAWANI IBRAHIM says:

THANK YOU FATHER FOR GIVING US THE BLOOD OF YOUR SON JESUS.

27. T.E. Kim^^ says:

Amen!

28. Tessa Doghor says:

Thankful for the blood

29. Ethel Gertze says:

Pessures blood of Jesus what would I ever do without I it thanks paster prince al the glorie goes to the father who made this possible

30. Siju says:

I plead the blood of jesus on all over me ,my health and for my healing of diseases i have,i plead the blood of jesus that i could settle in my country with all the finances god will provide for me Amen.

31. I plead the Blood of the ram JESUS upon my family,my studies,job and all that i do.

32. Diana says:

I plead the blood of Jesus! I cover my husband, my children, and myself (and also our beloved pets) in the blood of Jesus. Thank you, Y’shua!!!

33. Ronel Legaspi says:

i plead the blood of Jesus what He started in me will be finish until the end of time,as i am making music for the Lord,i can do all things through Christ who strenghtening me…..that i can do a lot more….and instrument For his Glory!

34. abena zotsi says:

thanks for the power in the blood of Jesus, which speaks better than the blood of Abel. it still speaks for us today. Amen

35. Charito says:

I thank God the Father for sacrificing His only Son to give me freedom from all of my sins yesterday, today and tomorrow. I plead the blood of Jesus over my daughters and son in law, sisters, friends, pastor, health, finances , home and myself. Thank you Jesus for you blood that covers me!!! I ask all these things in Jesus name.

36. Mayor gbinije says:

Thank you Father.I plead the blood of Jesus over my family,my marriage,my children,my finance,my business and over life.IJN.Amen.

37. Adelaide Orupabo says:

I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER ALL THAT CONCERNS ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

38. Ronald siele says:

In Jesus we can only succeed

39. Perla hernandez vega says:

The blood of Jesus protects us from any harm…thank you Jesus

40. june says:

I Plead the blood of Jesus Christ our saviour for all those who ask this of him. AMEN

41. Fidelia says:

I plead the blood of Jesus in all ramification of my life. Blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus. Blood of Jesus, please plead on my behalf and deliver me. Thank you man of God, I plead the blood of Jesus on your behalf. AMEN