Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 13 January 2013

Worship With The Psalms Of David And See Good Days

Worship With The Psalms Of David And See Good Days

Good days are right around the corner when you begin to wield the powerful weapon of worship! In this revelatory sermon by Joseph Prince, learn how you can, like David, go from despair and fear to peace, joy and strength in the Lord as you look to Him and magnify His name. Get acquainted with the beautiful psalms of David and see how God can, in an instant, turn every negative situation around as you worship Him through these anointed songs of praise. Watch the Lord destroy every enemy and be a shield to you as you learn to praise Him at all times!

Worship With the Psalms of David and See Good Days - Joseph Prince

1. Lilly Broer says:

I watch you broadcast every day…your preaching is the best I have heard in a long time…..I am hooked….i watch you every morning at 6:00am and every evening with my husband at 7:00pm. You minister the Word than I share with my co-workers what I heard and I try to keep those truths in my own heart…..latest is Luke 15…..about the lost sheep,coin, son….and we love to see the faces of your congragation……they seem so gentle, sweet and genuine….thank you for how you are impacting me and my family……we live in cold Minnesota but you warm our heart every morning…..thank you….

2. Yen Wong says:

Thank God tat PP included last week’s anointed worship session in this sermon clip. I was touched by the Holy Spirit while worshiping the Lord in Church last Sunday. Even as i watched this at home, the presence of The Lord was still so strong tat I felt a refreshing breeze flowing thru my house. Hallelujah!
    God blessed Pastor Prince tat he’ll forever be His faithful messenger to bring God’s Words in its purest form & Revelations to the Body of Christ & the World…may more lost souls be saved & hardened hearts be softened after hearing the Gospel of Grace. Amen.

3. Jenny says:

Thank you! Pastor Joseph.
    Glory to GOD!

4. marzena says:

Praise the Lord!!
    Hallelujah!! El Shadai!!

5. Grace Pineyro says:

There’s not enough words of gratitud to say to you , for your obedience to the Lord, we are so bless to have your teachings every day in our home, we are more and more in love with Jesus because of you teaching. We love you and bless you Pastor Prince. Thank you.

6. Dex says:

thank you Lord Jesus through Pastor Prince with this message.. Amen

7. Petra says:

Thank u for sharing and teaching me and others this
    good days ,yes for all the children of God ,i speack good words ,i believing God what the word say thank u for praying for me ,u are an bhrother in Christ love you Joseph Prince ,you are an good teacher glory too God ,many blessings too u ,in Jesus name ,goodniss and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life amen

8. kate says:

I bless the Lord for you pastor prince. kate-kenya

9. purity says:

i have been so blessed.

10. Millika mphande says:

Your preaching/teaching is just awesome,grace message is what we all need.

11. mpho says:

May the good God keep on doing good things in your church,be blessed in JESUS name.

12. Clarissa says:

I praise God for you as you allow Him to use you to bring many into worshipping Him. Hallelujah! Thank you.

13. PASTOR ,YOU ARE A BLESSING TO THE PEOPLE..OH HOW YOU INSPIRE AND ENCOURAGE MY HEART… MOST MINISTERS DONT HAVE SOMEONE TO ENCOURAGE THEM BUT IF WE SEEK ,WE SHALL FINE. THANK GOD FOR YOU ..My prayers for you is that God will continue to do you good, and to bless you beyound measure..your humour is contagious, i love it , i try to interject humour into my messages also.its time for God ‘s peolpe to smile and allow others to see the joy of the lord upon them..Peace my brother..love you much .God Bless you and your family. Keep being the blessing that you are.the spirit of God is all over you and it naturally, supernatural on you…love it!!

14. john maina-Kenya says:

I want to thank God for that step of moving to such a big and beutiful church.
    May the almighty give youability to realize how much more you can do.
    He is an almighty God. To you pastor prince, pray so much for me. I love your
    sermons alot en they have made an impact from my past life. May God bless you as you help me to pray .Amen.

15. Carol says:

Thank you Lord for loving me!!…Thank you Pastor Prince for this awsome message, may the Lord bless you.

16. anna says:

pastor prince you are annointed. I too felt the spirit move within me during your worship. I like to hear you sing which why i have your touch by his presence cd. hey everyone if you don’t have it you gotta get it. it is awesome.

• Jean says:

Anna, I have it, get Here is Love Album, it is so anointed. I listen to it every night and meditate on my Abba Daddy’s love for me while I worship Him. Blessings! Jean

17. Fabiana Colella says:

Thank you Pastor!God bless you always!

18. Jean says:

Awesomely beautiful message and worship. Thank you Pastor Prince for your heart to get the Gospel of Grace out to the whole world.

19. Barbara says:

It has been a long while since a pastor has captured my attention like you have. Thank you for not being afraid to preach these truths.

20. Grace E. says:

God bless you Pastor Prince. The GOOD NEWS(GRACE) on your lips is the reason I am still alive. I wake up everyday because I know that GOD is looking out for me, and that SOON, my complicated challenges will be over! GOD bless you, your family, ministry, and to-be audience.

21. mildred says:

I could not find words to describe what I feel upon hearing your wonderful touching message of worship, the song penetrates in my whole being. Thank you Lord Jesus for sending Pastor Joseph Prince to us.

22. Jill R. Anderson says:

Pastor Prince I just wanted to say thank you for listening to and being obedient to the Holy Spirit of God. I am encouraged, refreshed and liberated as I continue to awake unto righteousness that was purchased for our Savior!! It’s liberating to know that the work is finished and we are made righteous soley in Him!!!

God Bless you and your family

23. Susan says:

I bless the Lord for your message outreach each day. Pastor Prince you have touched my heart with this message, it gave me hope to my prayer for having a baby. I believe with all of my heart for supernatural conception this year and that the fruit of my womb is blessed; IN JESUS NAME! This message was tailor-made for me, thank You Lord for using Pastor Prince in a mighty way, He’s a blessing to me and my family!

24. Maria Burns says:

What a blessing to hear Psalm 34 sung under the anointing! I’ve listened to this clip over and over. Pastor Prince’s grace message is the one certain way that I have found that works for me to relieve my anxieties and to help me know that there is a hope. Jesus loves me perfectly and that is the rest I have entered. Hallelujah!

25. Child of God says:

Oh my goodness, I was looking for a cd that has the songs we sang in Israel… When you had the Christmas special I bought like 7 cds!! But they don’t contain the songs we sang in Israel… Do you have a cd that has those songs? Did you record in Jerusalem and Caesarea by chance? Oh glory to God, I LOVE to worship Jesssuuus! LOVE and PRAYERS, Your Beautiful….

26. Grace G Udofia says:

Thank you Jesus for this awesome man of God Pastor Prince. May the Lord continue to blrs you, your r entire family and your ministery as you keep on preaching the gospel of grace. Each time I listen to you my spirit starts reyoicing.

Oh, I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

27. Ashley says:

Praise Jesus for Pastor Prince! You are such a gift to the body of Christ all over the world! Thank you for unveiling to us how much the heavenly Father loves us! Your obedience to His calling has changed millions of lives around the world, including mine. We now truly enjoy our Bridegroom, our Lover, our Shepherd, because of your faithfulness to the One who gave His all for us, Jesus…

28. Donna & Robert Stuck says:

Your ministry has changed our lives. We look forward every day we can hear the word of grace. Praise God for your dedication to The Lord and His precious Word. Your teaching of His grace has brought us out of the bondage of fear. Praise God! Donna & Bob

29. Donna & Robert Stuck says:

This has blessed my heart. Thank you Joseph for your dedication to The Lord and His church! Your ministry has changed our lives! Donna and Bob Stuck

30. William Railey says:

Praise Be To God!!!

31. Emma says:

God bless you Pastor Prince! I shall Praise and Worship my Lord every Day and every Hour. “YOU ARE FAITHFULL OH LORD”!

32. Daniel stephen says:

Thank you Pastor, it has blessed me so much by preaching on grace, may the Lord annoint you more and more that you may preach on grace. May God bless you Pastor&your family!!!

33. Marc says:

From the first time I heard you the Spirit in me responded to what you preached. God’s Truth. All we receive is by grace and all should be seen in the light of that, which is exactly where you come from. The truth attracts blessing, anointing and spiritually hungry people.

34. Marc says:

PS Praise be to God for preparing you for a time such as this.
    From Stellenbosch, South Africa

35. Luane Ross says:

Thank you I have read two of your books and have longed to hear your sermon,through the blessing of internet ,I finally have been able to hear you preach!Thank you for breaking down walls and opening doorsto the Lofds blessings .When you sang one Of Davids psalms I felt so anionted!May God Continue to Bless You And Your Body of Christ.

36. Emma B says:

My business of 10 years is struggling and I’m Believing for supernatural cancellation of debt. The Lord is my shepherd and I will not lack! My whole family loves how you love The Lord pastor Prince. We pray for you that you will always be refreshed and be filled with His vision and wisdom as you bless us with the word. Please agree with me that I will not faint before I see my deliverance.

37. shelley coming says:

Thank you,Lord,you healed my aching head.Praise be to you, O God.

38. diana munuku says:

Pastor Prince you are an anointed man of God. I sense the kiss of heaven upon your life, touching mine and my family’s life from Rwanda. God bless you and increase your ministry

39. Sharon says:

I m blessd with this anointing worship…. Presence of god filled me through out..

40. Annette says:

Thank you Pastor Joseph Prince for that message and worship.

41. Margot A DaWay says:

M immensely grateful for your courage to go against the tides of religiosity n by your enthusiasm to proclaim this covenant of grace with such power and conviction. Everywhere I go or whenever there is opportunity, I promote your TV programs and internet sites to my friends in USA, Australia, U.K and here in the Philippines. They are so blessed too and buying your encouraging resources! Carry on this anointed message that liberates our minds. Yes! I believe in the power of right believing. No wonder Jesus prefers to be called the Son of David (who beheaded Goliath! ! Jesus crushed, destroyed and disarmed satan and his demonic forces who try to harrass us in our mind and soul! How liberating is that! Forever grateful to you Pastor Prince!

42. Amen!

May His NAME, the GREATEST NAME, CHRIST the COMMANDING CREATOR be MAGNIFIED… Forever!

43. Doris Deeyah says:

Song ministration was awesome

44. Diane Antonucci says:

I don’t know where to begin. I am truelly enlighten by Pastor Joseph Prince’s teaching of the incorrubtible word of Abba Father. I have matured so much by eating solid food and not drinking milk any longer. Pastor Prince is surely a man after God’s own heart. Shalom

45. I have been watching JP for about a year now and am greatly blessed. I have bought and have on order several books. I want this wonderful truth of Grace to penertate my soul, opening up Christ even more to me.

46. Grace G Udofia says:

Many thanks to you Pastor P. an awesome anointed man of God. Yes according to the word of God, I’ll see many many good days this year, and my love onse also shall see many many good days this year. In Jesus Nam. Aman.