Hear Joseph Prince's Latest Message - 21 April 2013

The Power Of Right Believing

The Power Of Right Believing

You can change your life for the better by changing what you believe! In this must-hear message, Joseph Prince reveals how wrong beliefs hold many in bondage today, as well as the truth that God wants you to believe that will set you free to live right and experience right results. Get wise about the enemy’s strategies to keep you in defeat and be empowered as you discover the key to walking in lasting victory and peace. Be encouraged as you hear the liberating truths shared and begin to see your breakthroughs manifest as you experience the power of right believing!

The Power of Right Believing - Joseph Prince

1. veronica farhoud says:

I love the way God uses this pasters to teach the word of GOD

2. Ida Armstrong says:

Amen , Glory be to God! Thank-you Jesus for sending Joseph Prince to preach your word! Thank You Father for your Amazing Grace !!!

3. Melissa says:

I am in an area of spiritual warfare in my life right now, and ever since I started watching these sermons and reading the daily devotional from Pastor Prince, God has equipped me with the knowledge and wisdom to recognize the lies of Satan and rebuke them. Hallelujah! The devil will not win!

4. DiscerningKing says:

Masterful.. Excellently preached sermon..
    Holy Spirit working through Pastor Prince in GREATEST Detail for those who have ears
    God through Jesus Christ in the Holy Spirit has led me the Joseph Prince ministries (2011) I have noticed a GREAT UNDERSTANDING of God’s LOVE.. HALLELUJAH!!

• Daria miller says:

Amen!! I feel the same thank you Lord for your words through Joseph Prince, keep using him GOD to continue to revival GRACE……

5. humphrey says:

Amen

6. Perla hernandez vega says:

Yes & amen!!

7. Annette says:

That was powerful. Right believing leads to right living. Last night @ church my thinking was that I did not want to worship, but when i changed my mind, I was alright. It is not what I have done but what JESUS had, is still and will do for me.

8. Melanie says:

Amen! Thank you for preaching the Truth. I appreciate your way of preaching, and enjoy your sense of humor. God bless you Joseph!

9. Alexander says:

Awesome message! Indeed this is God’s word … His word…And it’s transforming my life as I repent of my old thoughts and accept His word.
    May God continue bless Pastor Joseph as he keeps sharing His Word… it is good.

10. PASTOR ADMI-JESUS says:

Right believing equals right thinking the mother of right living.

11. Dwight says:

Because of what Jesus did at Calvary, God has anointed and gifted Pastor Prince to feed the sheep with easy to understand accuracy. Thank You!

12. Mary Cannon says:

After hearing Pastor Joseph tell me in one of his sermons not to give up on the local church, I joined a church. He warned that I would not find a perfect one, but at least – I found one where they really want to please THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!! It is called: Victorious Living Fellowship Church in Orlando, FL located at 250 North Ivey Lane 32811; Pastor Joseph, I would like to invite you to come and visit sometime, just don’t do it when you come to the USA (Texas) in November 2013, because I won’t be there. I am planning on being in Texas (even for that one night) to see and hear you speak the Words of Life!!! I feel as though God has called me to radically preach The Gospel of Grace like you and I am glad to avail myself to as many of your teachings and books as I can afford!!! I thank JESUS for you sir!!! You make me love being saved!!!

13. Mary Cannon says:

I hope you received my Happy Birthday Wish via Facebook sir!!! My birthday is tomorrow, the 18th!!! May God, our Father continue to grant you and your precious family HIS Shalom Peace!!!

14. owori denis says:

hello, am from Uganda & unable to afford books like The Power of Right Believing. how can i get messages from them thanks

15. Jane Taylor says:

Thank you for crankin’ out the gospel the
    way that God has told you to do. You are
    the BEST teacher I have ever heard.
    God bless you.
    Jane Taylor

16. Egbe Stan says:

I’m delighted to come across you through your books – Destined to Reign, and Unmerited Favor. These two books opened the gospel to me in undeniable truth. when I became a christian the two people I always loved to read in the bible were our Lord Jesus and Paul the Apostle. I will never forget what the Lord told the woman that was caught in the act. when everyone had left, he turned to the woman and said, “neither do i condemn you. Go and sin no more.” The gospel of no condemnation, I’m happy to know that the Lord does not condemn me despite my weaknesses and faults, That was the gospel Paul taught in all his letters to the churches. How the present church changed such good news and rather wants us to create our own righteousness continue to beat my imagination. But thanks be to God who through you has liberated me from ignorance. Thank u Pastor Prince.